In-person Service (Sunday @10:30 AM)
We are extremely excited to re-open our doors for a special limited seating capacity service on Sunday, April 4th. Due to Covid-19 health and safety guidelines, we are inviting ONLY the homebound, those heavily isolated by the pandemic, to attend the service. Please read the safety measure below carefully before registering.
Arrive no later than @ 10:30 am. Live stream begins @ 10:45 am.
We will continue to stream our service online HERE
Meeting Health & Safety Measures:
1. Physical distancing will be maintained and in compliance with Health Canada rules on face coverings: Everyone (attendees, ushers, greeters & servers) is required to wear face masks. Please bring your own face mask.
2. Requesting seniors and “vulnerable” individuals to join the service online.
3. Ushers will provide guidance and reinforce physical distancing requirements – at least 2 meters apart.
4. All areas of the building to be fully sanitized prior to and after service.
5. All attendees will be screened and asked to complete a Covid-19 form before entering the service area. To protect everyone, those who are sick or have signs of illness (e.g. fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, tiredness, shortness of breath, etc) should join the service online.
6. No items (offering, communion, etc) to be passed down rows.
7. Family units will sit together, leaving a 2-meter distance between each family unit.
8. Virtual hugs encouraged. No handshakes or physical contact.
9. Hand-sanitizer and wipes provided at entrance & exit.
10. No refreshments provided at this time.
11. If you have returned from outside Canada in the past 14 days, please join the service online.